Mandatory Pre-Elective Selection Programs
Continental Language(s): Select One Elective
Major Fields: To Be Announced: Nov.-Dec. 2021.
- Including in the Medical Sciences, Epidemiology, Immunology, Public Health, Nutrition and Sports Medicine.
- Students should note, however, that award of Any Academic Credential is subject to upfront Local and International Accreditations being pursued.
- All Student Recruiters to send a Letter of Intent and Brief Corporate Profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ATTN: Admin Secretary, Toronto HQ
Students applying through Recruiters or DirectlY are required to send their Brief
Personal Profile(s) upfront (Personal Data, Academic Qualifications, fields of Study and Career Interests) to: email@example.com.
- ATTN: Admin Secretary; Tbilisi Hybrid Campus
All e-mails received will be quickly reviewed and the Admission Application Form emailed; as the case may be.
Admission Process Schedule
- Please allow 5 working days turn around for each admission Application filed under the Rolling Admission System Process.
- Surf our turf for future postings, thereafter.
- Keep in mind that Rolling Admission and Orientation implies that the next batch would be scheduled to commence shortly after the first or previous one.
All Academic and Personal Data should be notarized by our Legal Advisors; as follows: